For creators of winners
Many coaches will agree with the statement that the athlete is a demanding customer. Athlete demands the best of the coach and requires nothing less than perfection.
The trainers are companions of athletes and often spend more time with them than with their family. The work of the coach does not end at the court or the competition but continues in search of an even greater perfection of the athlete.
It will be victory and lose happen and they will be defeated, but the job of the trainers is that they are the one who has to keep in touch with the ground.
The responsibility of trainers is great, we must remember that coaches need a new development and support. The Athlete, who becomes the coach, often brings with him the luggage of his own sports route, which is not necessarily the real recipe for the development of the talent that stands before him.
What do the coaches need?
Coaches are experts who work for the benefit of athletes in teams. For their professional development, in most sports are well taken care of. At the training in competitions, however, two separate processes take place, namely the personal development of the coach and personal development of an athlete.
Trainers ask a lot of questions, such as:
- how to keep a cold head,
- how to include a new member of the team,
- how to deal with conflicts with athletes and among athletes themselves,
- how to take time for yourself,
- how to maintain motivation, …
For trainers, I have developed a special training program that helps trainers to enhance their psychological impact on the athlete and at the same time enable her personal development.
Coaches need to develop
- Psychologically Stabile athletes Make sure that the success does not fluctuate and the athlete maintains a high level of motivation and determination. Make it stand up faster after the defeat.
- A better understanding of athletes An athlete can be a puzzle, but by understanding his state of affairs, the way back to the top is faster, and at the same time successes are more intense.
- Better life balance The Athlete needs a coach and the coach is involved in the rhythm of season and competitions, but when the season passes, the time goes by too fast. Maintain a life balance.
- Less stress The power brought about by a life balance is first shown in the ability to cope with stress and overcome it.
Coach the coach academy
Depending on the specifics of the sports industry, I developed the program below. Coach the coach academy takes place in 3 meetings, lasting 3 hours.
- session: Objectives
- session: Motivation
- session: Communication and group dynamics
- session: Beliefs and Values
- session: The role of the coach in the psychological support of the athlete
- session: The impact of life on training and vice versa
- Session: Needs of the coach
- session: 2 individual coaching sessions with each trainer